Milanese Chicken Breast
chicken breaded in Italian herb breadcrumbs served with orzo and fennel radish salad
35 min. | 640 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Very thinly slice the radishes and fennel. Chop the parsley. Zest the lemon.
2. Make the salad Mix the fennel with the radish, parsley, a drizzle of olive oil, 1-2 tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp of sugar and a little lemon juice to taste. In another bowl mix the yogurt with the lemon zest and 1-2 tbsp. of water.
3. Cook the orzo Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the orzo 6-8 minutes until tender. Drain and mix with a drizzle of oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bread the chicken Put the panko and Italian spices in a bowl with salt and pepper. Put 1 or 2 tbsp of yogurt in another bowl. Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to obtain 2 thin cutlets. Cover the chicken with a thin layer of yogurt then coat with panko.
5. Cook the chicken Heat a generous drizzle of vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, cook the chicken slices 3-5 minutes per side until the center is cooked.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the rest of the yogurt, the orzo and the fennel salad. Bon appétit!
2 unit Chicken Breast
120 ml Panko Breadcrumbs
1 unit Fennel Bulb(s)
2 unit Radishes
180 ml Orzo
0.5 unit Lemon
1 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
1 unit Greek Yogourt 2%
15 ml Italian Spices
What you need pan, pot, strainer, tongs, bowls, microplane
% daily value
% daily value