30 min. | 643 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the eggplant into cubes. Chop the onion, the garlic, the parsley and the apricots.
2. Cook the eggplant Spread the aubergines on a sheet pan lined with baking paper, add a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
3. Make the stew In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onion, the spices, to taste , season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the can of tomatoes, the garlic, 0.5| 1 bouillon cube and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes.
4. Cook the couscous Bring a pot with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of boiling water. Add the couscous and the apricots. Remove from the heat, cover and let the couscous absorb the water, about 4-6 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork and add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Assemble Drain and rinse the can of chickpeas. In the same pan, add the eggplant and the chickpeas. Mix well.
6. Plat your dish Serve the vegetables with the couscous. Garnish with the yogurt and the parsley. Bon appétit!
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
6gSpice Mix (cinnamon powder,cumin powder,smoked paprika,turmeric powder)
What you need Pot, Baking sheet, Pan.
% daily value
% daily value