1. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the eggplant into cubes. Chop the onion, the garlic, the parsley and the apricots.
2. Cook the eggplantSpread the eggplant on a sheet pan lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 16-20 minutes until colored.
3. Make the stewIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onion, the spices, to taste (caution! spicy), salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the can of tomatoes, the garlic, 0.5| 0.5 broth cube and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
4. Cook the couscousBring a pot with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and the remaining broth cube to a boil. Add the couscous and the apricots. Remove from the heat, cover and let the couscous absorb the water, about 4-5 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork and add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. AssembleDrain and rinse the can of chickpeas. In the pan with the tomato sauce, add the chickpeas and eggplant. Mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plat your dishServe the vegetables with the couscous. Garnish with the yogurt and the parsley. Bon appétit!