Mustard and Thyme Lamb Chops
1. Setup Preheat the oven to Broil. Crush the garlic cloves. Mince the Swiss chard and stems. Chop the thyme and mix with the mustard. Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
2. Cook the potatoes Place the potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 8-10 minutes. Drain and let dry. Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned. Mash with 1/3 of the butter then mix with the roasted hemp seeds. Add salt and pepper.
3. Roast the hemp seeds Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Roast the hemp seeds 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the pan. Put the demi-glace in a small saucepan with 3/4 2P | 1 3P cup of water. Bring to a boil then simmer 3-5 minutes over medium heat. Set aside.
4. Cook the lamb Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of oil, 1/3 of the butter and half of the garlic to the pan. Cook the chops 2-3 minutes per side. Baste with the butter. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Brush the lamb with the mustard. Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
5. Cook the swiss chard Add the remaining butter and garlic to the pan of the lamb. Cook the Swiss chard stems for 1-2 minutes. Add the leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the demi glace and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the lamb with the mashed potatoes and the Swiss Chard. Bon appétit!
6 unit Lamb Chops
60 ml Dijon Mustard
1 unit Thyme
500 g Yellow Potato(es)
60 ml Hemp Seeds
60 g Unsalted Butter
10 unit Swiss Chard
3 unit Garlic Clove(s)
30 ml Demi-Glace
What you need sheet pan, pans, pot, strainer
% daily value
% daily value