1. Cook the quinoaPreheat the oven to 400°F. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Pour in the quinoa and cook 12-14 minutes until tender. Add the cranberries2-3 minutes before the quinoa is done cooking. Drain.
2. Cook the porkPat the pork dry. Cover with the mustard, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Sear the pork for 2 minutes on each side. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 14-15 minutes.
3. SetupChop the parsley and shallot. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Crush the hazelnuts. For little ones, reduce hazelnuts to a fine powder or omit.
4. Cook the mushroomsAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan in which you cooked the pork. Add the mushrooms and shallot and cook 5-7 minutes over medium heat until browned. Add salt and pepper.
5. Make the quinoa saladMix the quinoa and cranberries with the mushrooms, hazelnuts, parsley, pesto, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the pork with the quinoa. Bon appétit!