35 min. | 653 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic, the ginger and the onion. Cut the tomato into cubes. Cut the tofu into cubes. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems.
2. Cook the tofu In a bowl, combine the tofu, the soy sauce and the curry powder and nutritional yeast mix. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
3. Cook the vegetables In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes, the garam masala, the garlic and the ginger and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the spinach, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Make the sauce In a mixer or using a hand blender, make a sauce with the mixture of vegetables and the can of coconut milk. Keep a little of the coconut milk aside to garnish at the end. Return the sauce to the pan and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add the tofu pieces and mix well.
5. Plate your dish Warm up the naan bread, if desired. Serve the tofu in the spinach and coconut milk sauce. Garnish with the cilantro leaves. Serve with the naan bread. Bon appétit!
35mlSpice Mix(curry powder,nutritional yeast)
10mlGaram Massala Powder
What you need Baking sheet, pan, bowls, hand blender.
% daily value
% daily value