Pancake Breakfast Sandwich
1. Cook the potatoes Grate the potatoes. Pat the potatoes dry as much as possible. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes 8-10 minutes until browned, stirring occasionally and until crispy. Add salt and pepper.
2. Make the pancakes In a bowl, whisk the flour with 200 2P | 300 3P ml of milk, baking powder, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of egg and a pinch of salt. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Pour a small ladle of batter into the pan and cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Make 2 pancakes per person.
3. Cook the eggs Add the rest of the eggs to the pan and cook until desired doneness. Make a small "nest" per person.
4. Cook the sausage patties Make 1 patty per person with the sausage meat. Add salt and pepper on both sides. Add the patties to the pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Turn off the heat. Add the cheese slices on the patties, cover and let melt for 2 minutes.
5. Plate your dish Put the sausage patty and egg between 2 pancakes. Serve with the potatoes and add some maple syrup to the sandwich to taste. Bon appétit!
280 g Mild Italian Sausage Meat
250 ml All-Purpose Flour
200 ml Milk 2%
180 ml Liquid Egg
2 unit Slice cheddar
5 ml Baking Powder
40 ml Maple Syrup
350 g Yellow Potato(es)
What you need grate, pans, spatula, whisk, bowl
% daily value
% daily value