Parmigiana Style Chicken Drumsticks
with tomato sauce, parmesan and roasted vegetables
45 min. | 787 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the eggplant into half rounds. Cut the zucchini into rounds. Cut the onion into small wedges. Chop the parsley.
2. Cook the drumsticks Put the mayonnaise in a bowl with the half of the parmesan, a light drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken drumsticks with the mayonnaise and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
3. Add the vegetables When step 2 is complete, remove the pan from the oven. Add the eggplant, zucchini and half the onion with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper to the baking sheet. Return to the oven and cook for 18-20 minutes.
4. Make the tomato sauce Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes into cubes. Heat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the remaining onion, tomatoes, spices, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper for 4-6 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the pan and reduce everything to a sauce using a food processor. Set aside.
5. Toast the panko Wipe the skillet. Add a drizzle of oil over medium high heat. Add the panko and toast 3-4 minutes until browned. Put in a bowl with the parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the drumsticks and vegetables and garnish with the tomato sauce, parmesan and panko. Bon appétit!
30gGrana Padano Cheese
5gSpice Mix (italian spices,garlic powder)
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need sheet pan, pan, bowls, food processor
% daily value
% daily value