1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into medium-sized cubes. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven 23-25 minutes.
2. SetupThinly slice the pepper into strips. Chop the parsley, garlic and onion.
3. Mix the mayonnaiseMix the mayonnaise with the garlic and 1-2 tbsp of water.
4. Make the sauceHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pepper, onion and 3/4 of the smoked paprika for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the flour and mix. Add 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water, 0.5 2P | 0.5 3P of the broth cube, 200 2P | 300 3P ml of tomato sauce and 1 tbsp of sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer 6-8 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishTop the potatoes with the tomato sauce, cheese curds, garlic mayonnaise, parsley and the remaining smoked paprika. Kids can garnish their poutine. Bon appétit!