40 min. | 707 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the pecans. Zest the lemon. Chop the spinach or leave them as is.
2. Cook the squash Place the squash cubes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. In a bowl, whisk half of the honey with the zest and a little lemon juice to taste, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add the sauce to the squash and mix. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Bake 3 more minutes at Broil if desired.
3. Cook the quinoa Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the quinoa 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain.
4. Cook the salmon Cover the salmon with a thin layer of Dijon mustard. Add the chopped pecans and press to stick to the salmon. Place the salmon on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a light drizzle of oil and a small pinch of salt. Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
5. Make the salad Mix the cooked quinoa with the spinach, squash, feta cheese, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add lemon juice to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the salmon with the salad and the rest of honey. Bon appétit!
2 unit Salmon Fillets
15 g Pecan(s)
15 ml Dijon Mustard
200 g Butternut Squash
40 g Baby Spinach
0.5 unit Lemon
30 g Feta Cheese
180 ml White Quinoa
2 unit Honey
What you need sheet pan, bowl, pot, strainer
% daily value
% daily value