1. SetupCut the pepper into thin strips. Thinly slice half the onion and chop the other. Cut the tomato into small cubes.
2. Cook the meatHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the thinly sliced onion and pepper for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the meat strips and spices and cook 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pan and wipe it dry.
3. Make the salsaMix the tomato with the chopped onion, a drizzle of oil, 1 tbsp of wine or cider vinegar, a pinch of sugar to taste, salt and pepper.
4. Garnish the tortillasGarnish half of the tortilla with cheese and the meat mixture. Close the tortilla in a half-moon shape. Children can garnish their tortillas to their liking.
5. Cook the tortillasAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan over medium-high heat. Cook the tortilla for about 2 minutes per side until browned.
6. Plate your dishCut the tortillas into slices. Serve with the spicy mayonnaise and the tomato salsa. Bon appétit!