1. SetupBring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Cut the cucumbers and mango into small cubes. Thinly slice the cabbage. Zest the lime. Remove the tails from the shrimp.
2. Cook the ricePour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes. After cooking, add the lime zest, juice of half a lime, 1 tbsp. of butter or oil, salt and pepper.
3. Marinate the cabbagePlace the red cabbage in a bowl. Add a drizzle of oil, a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp. sugar and 2-3 tbsp of cider vinegar or wine. Let marinate.
4. Blanch the edamameBring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the edamame for 1-2 minutes. Drain.
5. Cook the shrimpHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the shrimp with the chipotle spices (to taste, spicy!)4-5 minutes. It's possible to cook the shrimp with a less powerful spice for children. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the rice in bowls and garnish with the shrimp, vegetables, mango and Wafu sauce. Add lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!