1. SetupChop the chives, the green onions, the garlic and the ginger.
2. Make the pork mixtureIn a bowl, combine the pork with the garlic, the ginger, the chives, half of the chili flakes (caution! Spicy) and the soy sauce.
3. Form the dumplingsPlace a small amount of pork mixture in the middle of the dumpling wrappers. Brush half of the edge of the wrapper with water. Close the wrapper to make a half moon. Bring the corners together and stick them together with a little water. Make sure you press down on the dough to seal the dumplings.
4. Make the edamamesBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the edamames and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the water and place in a bowl. Add the sesame oil and the rest of the chili flakes. Mix well and season with salt.
5. Cook the dumplingsIn the same boiling water, add the dumplings and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain.
6. Plate your dishServe the dumplings with the edamames and the black vinegar. Bon appétit!