Pork Chop Parmigiana
1. Setup Chop the spinach. Mince the basil. Thinly slice the bocconcini. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Bread the pork Add sour cream and 1 tbsp. of water in a bowl. Put the panko and half the spices in another bowl. Add salt and pepper. Cover the pork with the sour cream and coat with the panko. Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the pork 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the pasta Pour the pasta in the pot of boiling water and cook for 10-12 minutes. Drain then mix with a drizzle of oil, butter to taste, basil, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
4. Make the sauce Add the tomatoes, the rest of the spices and 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water in the pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the spinach, 1-2 tbsp of sugar, salt and pepper and simmer for 4-6 minutes. Mash the tomato chunks.
5. Put the pork back Return the pork to the pan with the sauce. Top with the bocconcini and Parmesan. Turn off the heat. Cover and let the cheese melt 2-3 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the pork with the sauce and the pasta. Bon appétit!
2 unit Pork Chops
80 ml Panko Breadcrumbs
1 unit Sour Cream
15 ml Italian Spices
1 unit Diced Tomatoes
15 g Grana Padano Cheese
1 unit Bocconcini
1 unit Basil
200 g Farfalle
40 g Baby Spinach
What you need pan, pot, strainer, tongs, bowls
% daily value
% daily value