1. SetupPréchauffer le four à 425°F. Chop the green onions, the garlic and the ginger. Slice the zucchini. Put the mushrooms in a bowl of hot water to rehydrate them.
2. Cook the meatballsIn a bowl, combine the pork with the garlic and the ginger. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Form the 4-5 meatballs per person and spread them on a baking sheet. It's possible to make smaller meatballs for the kids. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles1 minute. Drain and set aside.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine half of the soy sauce, with the honey and the sesame oil. Brush over the meatballs and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes.
5. Make the vegetable noodlesIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the zucchini and the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes. Add the eggs and cook for 1minute. Add the noodles and the rest of the soy sauce. Mix well.
6. Plate your dishServe the meatballs over the vegetable noodles. Garnish with the sesame seeds and the green onions. Bon appétit!