1. SetupPreheat oven to 400°F. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Cut the peppers and the onion into thin strips. Seperate the BBQ sauce in 2 bowls to avoid cross contamination.
2. Cook the peppers and meatballsPut the peppers, onion and garlic on a lined sheet pan. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper and mix. Make 3-4 meatballs per person with the ground pork. It's possible to make smaller meatballs for kids. Add salt and pepper. Put on the sheet pan. Brush with half of the BBQ sauce. Bake everything in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Cook the orzoBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Pour the orzo and cook 6-8 minutes until tender. Drain and mix with a drizzle of oil.
4. Mix the orzoWhen the vegetables are cooked, add them to the orzo with the crumbled feta. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the orzo with the meatballs and the parsley. Top the meatballs with the remaining sauce. Bon appétit!