1. Cook the potatoesPreheat oven to 400°F. Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes. Put in a pot and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain. Mash with a potato masher, a knob of butter and some milk to taste. Add salt and pepper.
2. SetupChop the shallot and the parsley. Put the broth cube in 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water.
3. Cook the meatballsMix the pork with half of the shallot, salt and pepper. Make 3 to 4 small meatballs per person. Put on a lined sheet pan and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
4. Cook the peasBring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the green peas for 2 minutes. Drain then toss with a drizzle of oil or butter, some parsley, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
5. Make the sauceHeat 1 2P | 1.5 3P tbsp of butter in the pan over medium heat. Cook the rest of the shallot for 2 minutes. Add the flour and spice mix and stir until combined. Add the broth and whisk until the sauce thickens. Add the cream and Dijon mustard and cook 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the meatballs with the mashed potatoes, peas, sauce and parsley. To encourage your children's autonomy, serve each part of the meal family-style and let them make their own plate. Bon appétit!