Pulled Chicken Tacos
with corn salsa, red cabbage and a creamy lime and black pepper sauce
30 min. | 669 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the chicken Preheat barbecue on high. Oil the grill. Salt and pepper the meat. Reduce the barbecue to medium power. Grill the chicken for about 4-5 minutes on each side. To cook in a pan, heat a pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the chicken thighs, cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Lower the heat, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes. Once cooked, remove, place in a bowl and shred the chicken using two forks.
2. Setup Zest the lime and cut it in half. Chop the pickled jalapeños and the cilantro.
3. Make the chicken mixture In a pan, over medium-high heat, melt 1 tbsp of butter. Add 80 2P | 120 3P ml of the bbq sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the shredded chicken. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the sour cream, the lime zest and the lime juice, to taste. Mix well and season generously with pepper.
5. Make the coleslaw and the corn salad In a bowl, mix the cabbage with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of the sour cream sauce and half of the cilantro. In another bowl, combine the corn, the pickled jalapeños and the rest of the cilantro.
6. Plate your dish Heat up the tortillas, if desired. Garnish the tortillas with the chicken, the cabbage, the corn salsa and the rest of the sauce. Bon appétit!
6unitWheat tortilla(s) 6in
100gSliced red cabbage
80mlBourbon and Maple BBQ Québec sauce
What you need Pan, Bowls.
% daily value
% daily value