1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the tomato, onion and zucchini into small cubes. Tear the cheese into pieces.
2. Roll the doughRoll the dough with the flour to make a large pizza or smaller individual pizzas. The children can stretch the dough with their hands and a little bit of flour. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
3. Cook the onionHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the onion and zucchini with the spices3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the tomato sauceAdd the marinara sauce, tomato and 1 tbsp. sugar. Adjust salt to taste. Simmer over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
5. Garnish the pizzaTop the pizza dough with the vegetable sauce. Add the olives, capers and cheese. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the pizza and garnish with the basil. Bon appétit!