1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic, the onion and the parsley. Cut the carrot into cubes. Cut the bread in half, lengthwise. Let soften 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of butter for step 4.
2. Cook the pasta Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the rigatoni and cook 9-11 minutes. Befoire draining, keep around 0.5 cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain and reserve.
3. Make the sauce In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and the carrots. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the ground beef, break into pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3P bouillon cube, 0.5 2P | 1 3P cup of water, 0.5 2P | 1 3P can of tomato paste and the bay leaves. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Make the garlic bread Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a bowl, mix 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of softened butter with the garlic and half of the parsley. Spread on bread and cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
5. Assemble Add the rigatoni to the sauce and add the cream, half of the parmesan and a little of the pasta cooking water. Mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the rigatoni bolognese with the garlic bread. Garnish with the rest of the parmesan and the parsley. Bon appétit!
280 g Ground Beef
180 g Rigatoni
1 unit Half-baguette
2 unit Garlic Clove(s)
1 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
50 g Grana Padano Cheese
1 unit Organic Nantes carrot (s)
1 unit White Onion(s)
0.5 unit Beef Broth Cube(s)
0.5 unit Tomato Paste
2 unit Bay Leaf
60 ml Cream 35%
What you need Pot, strainer, baking sheet, pan.
% daily value
% daily value