35 min. | 569 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Make the crispy prosciutto Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread the prosciutto slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes until colored and crispy. Watch so they do not burn. Set aside.
2. Setup Roughly chop the garlic and the parsley. Zest the lemon and cut it in half.
3. Make the spinach mixture In a pot, add the broth cube and 3.5 2P | 5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Blanch the spinach in the hot broth for 30 seconds and remove with tongs. Let the broth simmer over medium low heat. In a mixer or using an arm blender, make a purée with the spinach, the parsley, the garlic, 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of water.
4. Make the risotto Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium high. Add the rice and mix well. Gradually add the hot broth, about 1/3 cup at a time until the rice has absorbed all the broth, about 18-20 minutes.
5. Assemble Add the spinach purée and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the parmesan, the lemon zest and the juice of half a lemon. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the risotto verde with the crispy prosciutto. Bon appétit!
40gGrana Padano Cheese
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Pot, pan, tongs, sheet pan, zester, blender, ladle
% daily value
% daily value