1. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain. Place in a bowl and set aside.
2. SetupRoughly chop the garlic, the parsley and half of the basil. Separate the rest of the basil leaves from the stems. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. Cut the tomato into cubes. Cut the bocconcini into pieces.
3. Make the romesco sauceIn a blender or using an immersion blender, make a sauce with the roasted peppers, the garlic, half of the almonds, the chopped basil, the parsley, the lemon zest and the juice of half a lemon. Gradually add 60 2P | 90 3P ml of olive oil to emulsify the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
4. AssembleIn the bowl with the pasta, add the romesco sauce, the tomatoes, the currants, the grana padano, the arugula, the bocconcini and the rest of the almonds.
5. Plate your dishServe the pasta salad. Garnish with the basil leaves. Bon appéti!
2unitGrilled Bell Pepper
30mlDried Raisins Corinthe
1unitFresh Parsley and Basil
20gGrana Padano Cheese
What you needPot, Strainer, Immersion blender, Bowl.