35 min. | 666 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Peel and grate the carrot, the sweet potato and the parsnip. Slice the onion. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. Chop the dill.
2. Make the pickled onions and hard boiled eggs Place the red onion in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the red onions and let it marinate until it's ready to serve. In the same saucepan, place 1 egg per person and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 7-8 minutes. Rinse with cold water and remove the shell.
3. Make the mixture for the patties Put the grated vegetables in a clean cloth or use absorbent paper. Press well to remove as much water as possible. Place in a bowl. Add 1 2P | 2 3P eggs, the flour and half of the crumbled feta. Season with salt, pepper and mix well. If the mixture is too dry and does not hold together, you can add an extra egg.
4. Cook the patties In a pan, over medium-high heat, add a generous drizzle of vegetable oil. Form 2 large patties per person. Prepare a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Sear the patties for about 2 minutes on each side until browned. Place on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until browned
5. Make the sauce and cook the eggs In a bowl, combine the sour cream, the mayonnaise, the dill, the lemon zest and the juice of half a lemon. Add salt, pepper and mix well. In another bowl, mix the arugula with the juice of half a lemon, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the galettes with the arugula and the sauce. Garnish with the arugula with the marinated onions, the rest of the crumbled feta and the eggs. Bon appétit!
What you need Pot, Pan, Bowls, Grater, Paper Towels, Baking Sheet.
% daily value
% daily value