1. SetupThinly slice the cucumber and radish. Chop the herbs. Thinly slice the eggplant into half slices.
2. Cook the quinoaBring a pot of water to a boil with the broth cube. Pour in the quinoa and cook for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain. Mix with the herbs and a drizzle of oil.
3. Cook the eggplantHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the eggplant slices with the za'atar2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Add salt and pepper to taste. Put on a paper towel.
4. Cook the salmonHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon3-4 minutes per side. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the salmon with the tzatziki, quinoa, eggplant and vegetables. Add a drizzle of oil to taste. Otherwise, leave everything in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!