1. Cook the chickenPreheat the oven to 400°F. Place the chicken legs on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and pat them dry. Add some salt, some pepper and a little salsa on the chicken legs. Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes.
2. Cook the riceBring a large pot of water to a boil. Pour in the rice and cook it semi-covered for 18-22 minutes or until the rice is tender. Drain, then mix with a drizzle of oil, the cilantro, some lime juice, some salt and some pepper.
3. SetupChop the cilantro. Cut the bell pepper and the onion into medium-sized pieces. Slice the zucchini.
4. Season the vegetablesIn a large bowl, mix the onion, the zucchini and the bell pepper with a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
5. Add the vegetablesWhen the cooking time in step 1 is completed, remove the sheet pan from the oven. Add the vegetables to the pan and top the chicken with the mozzarella. Return the pan to the oven for 15-18 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the remaining salsa, the rice and the vegetables on the yogurt. Let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!