1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F (the oven is only used to toast the bread. If you prefer to do this in a toaster, do not open the oven). Cut the bell pepper and the onion into very small cubes. Chop the cilantro and the garlic. Crack the eggs into a small glass each.
2. Cook the vegetablesWarm up a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, the pepper and the spices for 3-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the garlic and 30 2P | 45 3P ml of tomato paste and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Reduce the sauceAdd the canned tomato, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water to the pan and simmer for 6-8 minutes over medium heat. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
4. Toast the breadCut the ciabatta into 2 or 4 slices. Place the bread slices on a baking sheet. Add a drizzle of oil. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until browned. Elsewise, toast in a toaster.
5. Add the eggsWith a spoon, make small holes in the sauce and pour the eggs in them. Cover and cook over medium low heat for 6-7 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked.
6. Plate your dishServe and garnish with the cilantro, the crumbled feta and the slices of bread. It can be fun for children to cut bread into sticks for dipping. Bon appétit!