1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic. Roughly chop the cilantro. Zest the lime and cut it in half.
2. Cook the sheet panPinch off the tail of the shrimp, if desired. In a bowl, mix the shrimp with the spices(Caution, spicy) and a drizzle of olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet. Add the pineapple chunks and the jalapeño to the baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes. BROIL for 1 more minute. Once cooked, mix the shrimp and pinneapple together.
3. Make the sauceRemove the seeds from the jalapeño. In a mixer or using an arm blender, make a sauce with the jalapeño, the garlic, the cilantro, the yogurt, the lime zest and the lime juice. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the coleslawIn a bowl, combine the cabbage with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of the sauce.
5. Plate your dishServe the pinneapple shrimp, the coleslaw, the sauce and the tortillas. Bon appétit!