Smoky Coconut Pork Medallions
1. Setup Zest the lime. Chop the garlic, shallot and cilantro. Cut the pepper into small cubes. Drain and rinse the beans. Slice the pork into medallions.
2. Cook the rice Heat a drizzle of oil with 1 tbsp. of butter in a saucepan over medium high heat. Cook the shallot and pepper for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the rice, beans and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Add salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat. Add 1-2 tbsp. of butter after cooking. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook the porc Pat the pork dry. Coat with the spices, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the pork for 1 minute on each side then remove from the pan. Reduce heat to medium-high.
4. Make the sauce Add the coconut milk, zest and cilantro to the pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 3-4 minutes. Add salt.
5. Add the pork Add the pork to the sauce to warm it up, about 2 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the pork with the sauce and rice. Add lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!
2 unit Pork Tenderloin
160 ml Coconut Milk
15 ml Spice Mix(smoked paprika,cumin powder,ground chipotle)
1 unit Lime
1 unit Cilantro
140 g Basmati Rice
1 unit Shallot
1 unit Red Bell Pepper(s)
0.5 unit Black Beans
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
What you need pan, pot
% daily value
% daily value