1. Adjust the steps of the recipe for your childrenTo help your children discover and develop their taste buds, you can try omitting the spices from the mayonnaise. Place everything in the centre of the table and let everyone serve themselves..
2. SetupCut the tortillas into small triangles or into pieces. Thinly slice the onion and radish. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices or into cubes. Cut the mango into cubes. Roughly cut the lettuce. Drain and rinse the beans and corn.
3. Cook the cornHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the corn3-4 minutes until slightly coloured. Season with salt. Remove from the pan.
4. Cook the tortillasAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook the tortillas1-2 minutes on each side until coloured. Remove from the pan and set on a paper towel. Season with salt.
5. Mix the sauceMix the mayonnaise with the spices (to taste, spicy) and the juice of half a lime. For a thinner sauce, add a bit of water or oil.
6. Plate your dishMix all the ingredients with the sauce. Adjust seasoning and add lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!