1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into quarters. Place the potatoes on a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Add the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix. Bake in the oven for 28-30 minutes until tender.
2. SetupCut the pepper and onion into thin strips. Cut the tomatoes into cubes or half slices. Chop the parsley and garlic. Cut the lemon in half.
3. Roll the doughRoll the pizza doughs with the flour until the desired thickness. It is also possible to make just one large pizza. Place on a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Garnish the pizza dough with the soyrizo, bell pepper and a drizzle of oil. Bake in the oven 15-18 minutes until browned.
4. Marinate the onionAdd 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add the onion to the pan, remove from the heat and let marinate.
5. Prepare the saucePlace the tahini, the juice of half a lemon, the garlic, a pinch of salt and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water in a bowl. Whisk until everything becomes a smooth sauce. Add more lemon juice or water to taste, until desired consistency.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the flatbread with the tomato, tahini, pickled onion and parsley. Serve with the potatoes. Bon appétit!