1. Cook the riceRinse the rice. Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat or until the rice is cooked and tender.
2. SetupChop the onion. Grate the carrot. Drain and rinse the corn. In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Thinly slice the green onion.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium high. Cook the onion, corn and carrot3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the soyrizo and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the riceAdd the cooked rice and green peas. Mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Make a hole in the center of the rice mixture. Add the eggs and stir to cook them quickly, about 20 seconds. Mix with the rice. Add the sauce mixture, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the fried rice in a bowl and garnish with the green onion. Bon appétit!
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
75mlSauce Mix (soy sauce,hoisin sauce,sesame oil)
What you needpan, pot, bowl, whisk, box grater, strainer