1. Cook the ricePreheat the oven to 400°F. Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and the spices to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupCut the onion and lemon into small wedges. Chop the spinach and garlic. Crush the pistachios.
3. Cut the chickenCut the chicken into 2 or 3 pieces.
4. Assemble the dishWhen the rice is cooked, mix it with the onion and spinach. Put everything in a baking dish. Add the chicken, a few lemon wedges, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove the lid and cook an additional 7-8 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Mix the yogurtMix the yogurt with the garlic and 1-2 tbsp of water. You can reduce the amount of garlic or leave a serving of plain yogurt.
6. Plate your dishServe the rice and chicken and garnish with the yogurt, dill and pistachios. Bon appétit!