1. SetupCut the top off thestrawberries and slice them. Lightly crumble the speculoos cookies .
2. Make the pancake batterIn a bowl, combine buttermilk, the eggs, the maple syrup, the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder and a pinch of salt.
3. Cook the pancakesIn a pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of butter. Pour a big spoonfull of the pancake mix and cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat with all of the batter.
4. Make the whipped creamIn a bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Add the icing sugar and mix well.
5. Plate your dishLayer the pancakes by placing a little whipped cream on top of each pancake, a few slices of strawberries and a sprinkle of the crumbled speculos cookies. Place each pancake on top of the other. Garnish with the rest of the whipped cream, the rest of the strawberries and the rest of the crumbled speculos cookies. Bon appétit!