1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the shallot. Thinly slice the mushrooms and chives.
2. Cook the meatballsMix the ground pork with the shallot, half of the onion powder, salt and pepper. Make 3-4 meatballs per person. It's possible to make smaller meatballs for kids. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
3. Cook the mushroomsBring a pot of water to a boil. Heat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms4-5 minutes. Add the rest of the onion powder, salt and pepper. Cook 1-2 minutes.
4. Cook the noodlesCook the noodles5-7 minutes until tender. Add the green peas1-2 minutes before the pasta is done cooking. Drain. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Add the sour creamAdd the flour to the mushrooms and mix. Add the Worcestershire sauce, 0.5 broth cube, 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat, add the sour cream and whisk until a creamy sauce forms. Return the pan to simmer over low heat. Add pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the meatballs with the sauce and the noodles. Garnish with the chives. Bon appétit!