Summer Socca with Yogurt and Fresh Veggies
chickpea flour pizza with almonds, dill and Parmesan
30 min. | 551 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Make the socca batter Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the baking powder, the spice mix, a pinch of salt and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. . Place a big ovenproof pan (or 2 small ones) in the oven while it preheats, for about 5-10 minutes.
2. Setup Thinly slice the radish, the cucumber and the red onion. Peel the carrot completely to make ribbons. Otherwise, grate it. Chop the dill.
3. Cook the socca Remove the pan from the oven with oven mitts. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan and swirl it around to fully coat the pan. Add the socca mixture in the pan and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
4. Toast the almonds Warm up a pan over medium-high heat. Roast the almonds for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Remove from the pan.
5. Mix the vegetables In a bowl, mix the carrot with the radish, the cucumber, the red onion, the dill, a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
6. Garnish the socca Garnish the socca with the yogurt, the vegetables, the almonds and the parmesan. Cut the socca into slices and serve. Bon appétit!
30gGrana Padano Cheese
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
10gSpice Mix (nutritional yeast,onion powder)
What you need Ovenproof pan, Bowls, Whisk, Vegetable peeler.
% daily value
% daily value