1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Slice the olives in half. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and parsley. Remove the thyme leaves from the branches. Zest the lemon then slice it. Cut the potatoes into medium-sized cubes. Trim the green beans.
2. Prepare the papillotePat the fish dry. Prepare a large rectangle of parchment paper for each fish on a baking sheet. Place the fish on one side of the paper. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, thyme, lemon zest, 1-2 slices of lemon, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
3. Cook the papilloteClose the paper and seal it. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes until the fish is cooked.
4. Cook the potatoesPlace the potato cubes in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook 7-9 minutes until tender. Add the green beans2-3 minutes before the potatoes are done cooking. Drain. Toss with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Reserve.
5. Prepare the butterIn a bowl, mix 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter at room temperature with the garlic and pepper to taste. Add lemon juice if you want. You can also use the microwave.
6. Plate your dishServe the fish papillote with the garlic butter, potatoes, beans and garnish with parsley and some lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Parsley and Thyme
What you needsheet pan, parchment paper, bowls, pot, strainer