1. SetupChop the garlic, the ginger and the green onions. Cut the broccoli into pieces.
2. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the soy sauce, the brown sugar, the cornstarch, the garlic, the ginger, the chili flakes, to taste (caution! spicy) and 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
3. Cook the noodles and the broccoliBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove but keep the water. In the same boiling water, add the ramen noodles an cook for 2-3 minutes. Strain, rinse under cold water and reserve.
4. Cook the beefIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the beef strips for 3-4 minutes. Remove and reserve.
5. AssembleIn the same pan, lower the heat and add the sauce and simmer for 1-2 minutes until it has thickened. Add the beef strips and the broccoli and mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. You can also mix in the ramen noodles, or serve them aside.
6. Plate your dishServe the teriyaki beef strips with the ramen noodles. Garnish with the green onions. Bon appétit!