1. SetupCut the pepper into sticks. Cut the lime into wedges. Separate the mint and the cilantro leaves from the stems.
2. Make the brothIn a pot, combine the coconut milk, the bouillon cube, the curry paste, the peanut butter, 3 2P | 5 3P cups of water and 1 tbsp of sugar. Bring to a boil and add the chicken and the peppers. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove the chickenRemove the chicken breasts from the broth and shred them using two forks.
4. Add the noodlesIn the same pot as the broth, add the noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes. At the end of cooking, add the shredded chicken and the lime juice, to taste. You can also cook the noodles separately in a pot of boiling water, for a thinner soup.
5. Plate your dishServe the chicken ramen soup. Garnish with the mint and cilantro leaves. Bon appétit!