1. Cook the quinoaBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the quinoa12-15 minutes until tender. Add the edamame to the pot of water 2 minutes before the quinoa is done cooking. Drain and mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
2. SetupGrate the carrot and cabbage. Chop the cilantro. Cut the cucumber into thin slices. Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
3. Make the sauceWhisk the peanut butter with the red curry paste, soy sauce, 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of sugar, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of rice or cider vinegar and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water.
4. Make the saladMix the cabbage with the carrot, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Cook the chickpeasHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chickpeas with the spices to taste, salt and pepper 6-7 minutes until colored.
6. Plate your dishServe the quinoa in a bowl and garnish with the chickpeas, cabbage, cucumber, peanut sauce and cilantro. Bon appétit!