1. SetupPreheat the oven to 325°F. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes. Put in a saucepan and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-12 minutes until tender. Peel and grate the beetroot. Chop the garlic and kale. Slice the tofu into triangles or cubes. Put the tofu in a bowl with the sauce mix, a drizzle of oil, the garlic, half of the spices, salt and pepper.
2. Make the kale chipsPlace the kale on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, the rest of the spices, salt and pepper. Mix. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes until crispy.
3. Marinate the beetsPlace the grated beetroot in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 2 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the beets and let marinate. Meanwhile, mix the tahini with the juice of half a lemon and 1/4 cup of water.
4. Make the pureeWhen the sweet potatoes are tender, drain and mash with milk, butter, or a nut milk for a vegan meal. Season to taste and keep warm.
5. Cook the tofuHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the tofu pieces with the marinade3-4 minutes on each side until browned. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the mashed potatoes in a bowl and garnish with the drained beets, kale chips, tofu, sunflower seeds, cranberries and top with the tahini sauce. Bon appétit!