Tofu Tikka Masala
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic, the ginger, the onion and the cilantro. Cut the tofu into cubes. Cut the lemon in half.
2. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cook the tofu In a bowl, combine the tofu pieces, with the yogout, half of the spices (Spicy, to taste!), the juice of half a lemon, half of the garlic and half of the ginger. Mix well. Spread out on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
4. Make the sauce In a pan over medium-high heat, add a tbsp of butter. Add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the rest of the spices (Spicy, to taste!), the rest of the garlic and the rest of the ginger. Cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add the can of tomatoes and the coconut milk. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Assemble Add the tofu pieces, season with salt and pepper and simmer another 2-3 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the tofu with the rice. Garnish with the chopped cilantro. Bon appétit!
300 g Tofu
140 g Basmati Rice
1 unit Greek Yogourt 2%
2 unit Garlic Clove(s)
1 unit Ginger
398 ml Diced Tomatoes
200 ml Coconut Milk
1 unit Lemon
1 unit Cilantro
65 ml Spice Mix(garam massala powder,smoked paprika,chili powder,cumin powder)
1 unit Yellow Onion(s)
What you need Baking sheet, pot, bowl, pan.
% daily value
% daily value