1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the pepper, carrot and onion into pieces. Peel and cut the ginger into pieces. Cut the bread into small cubes. Separate the cilantro leaves.
2. Cook the riceBring a saucepan with 310 2P | 430 3P ml of water to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat until the rice is cooked.
3. Start the soupHeat a drizzle of oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the tomatoes, carrot, bell pepper, onion and ginger for 6-7 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the brothAdd the broth cube and 3 2P | 5 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 18-20 minutes. After the cooking time is done, add the cream. Use a mixer or stick blender to blend the soup until smooth. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the croutonsIn a bowl, mix the bread cubes with the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Bake in the oven 10-12 minutes until browned.
6. Plate your dishAdd the rice to the soup. Serve the soup and garnish with the croutons and cilantro. Bon appétit!