1. SetupCut the sweet potatoes into slices of about 1-2 cm thick. Thinly slice the spinach. Trim the edges of the beans. Thinly slice the green onion. Chop the garlic.
2. Cook the sweet potatoesPlace the sweet potatoes in a pot and fill with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 6-7 minutes. Drain. Put aside.
3. Cook the beansHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the beans2-3 minutes, or longer to taste. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan. Put in a bowl with the tomatoes, spinach, a drizzle of oil, 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the sausagesAdd the sausages to the pan. Cover and cook 15-17 minutes over medium-low heat, turning halfway through.
5. Grill the potatoesLightly oil the sweet potatoes. Grill in a pan or on a grill over high heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the sausages with the Dijonnaise, the green bean salad and the sweet potatoes garnished with the green onion and the Grana Padano. It's possible to let the children garnish their sweet potatoes. Bon appétit!