Toulouse Sausage with Dijonnaise Sauce
with grilled sweet potatoes and green bean salad
35 min. | 638 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the sweet potatoes into slices of about 1-2 cm thick. Thinly slice the spinach. Trim the edges of the beans. Thinly slice the green onion. Chop the garlic.
2. Cook the sweet potatoes Place the sweet potatoes in a pot and fill with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 6-7 minutes. Drain. Put aside.
3. Cook the beans Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the beans 2-3 minutes, or longer to taste. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan. Put in a bowl with the tomatoes, spinach, a drizzle of oil, 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the sausages Add the sausages to the pan. Cover and cook 15-17 minutes over medium-low heat, turning halfway through.
5. Grill the potatoes Lightly oil the sweet potatoes. Grill in a pan or on a grill over high heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the sausages with the Dijonnaise, the green bean salad and the sweet potatoes garnished with the green onion and the Grana Padano. Bon appétit!
200gMulticolor Cherry Tomatoes
15gGrana Padano Cheese
75mlSauce Mix (mayonnaise,dijon mustard)
What you need pans, pot, strainer, bowls
% daily value
% daily value