1. Cook the noodlesPreheat oven to 425°F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles5-6 minutes until tender. Drain.
2. SetupMince the onion. Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Chop the parsley. Put the broth cube in 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Open the tuna can. Mix the panko with 1 to 2 tbsp of oil.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat 1 tbsp of butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and the broccoli5-6 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the pan.
4. Make the sauceAdd 1 tbsp of butter to the pan. When the butter starts bubbling, add the flour and mix to make a paste. Add the broth and whisk until it becomes a thick sauce. Add 3/4 of the cheddar and mix until it has melted into the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake in the ovenMix the noodles with the tuna, vegetables, peas and the sauce and put in a baking dish. Garnish with the panko and the rest of cheddar and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the noodles and garnish with the parsley and a drizzle of oil to taste. Serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own plate. Bon appétit!