2. Make the sauceIn a pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the garlic, the tomato sauce and the chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook for 8-10 minutes.
4. Make the polpettesIn a bowl, combine the ground veal, half of the parmesan, the breadcrumbs and the eggs. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Form large meatballs, 2-3 per person and add them to the tomato sauce. Cover and cook for another 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
5. Make the spinach linguineIn a pan, over medium-high heat, add a tbsp of butter, Add the spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the linguine and season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the polpettes in the tomato sauce with the spinach linguine. Garnish with the remaining parmesan. Bon appétit!