1. Cook the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small to medium size fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes until colored.
2. SetupDrain and rinse the hearts of palm. Dry them. Finely chop the nori sheet and the dill. You can also tear the nori sheet with your hands into very small pieces. Thinly slice the celery. Zest the lemon. Separate the lettuce leaves.
3. Prepare the stuffingPlace the hearts of palm in a large bowl with the nori to taste, dill and celery. In another bowl, mix the vegan mayonnaise with the spices, the lemon zest and the juice of half a lemon. Add 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of mayonnaise to the bowl of hearts of palm and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Heat the bunsHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Open the buns and cook the inside of the bread in the pan for about 1-2 minutes until browned.
5. Plate your dishGarnish the buns with the lettuce leaves and heart of palm mixture. Serve the buns with the fries and remaining mayonnaise. Bon appétit!