1. SetupCut the mushrooms into quarters. Peel and cut the carrots in half horizontally then into pieces. Thinly slice the celery. Chop the garlic. Chop the herbs seperately. Put the broth cube in 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water.
2. Cook the potatoesCut the potatoes into small cubes. Place the potatoes in a pot with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook 12-14 minutes until tender. Drain the potatoes then mash them with butter and milk to taste. Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic, mushrooms, carrots, thyme and half of the parsley for 4-6 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the brothAdd the tomato paste, soy sauce and miso, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add the flour and mix to coat well. Add the broth and pearl onions and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 15-18 minutes until the carrots are tender. Stir occasionally. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the vegetable bourguignon on top of the mashed potatoes. Garnish with the remaining parsley. Bon appétit!