1. Cook the riceRinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupChop the cilantro. Slice the onion. Cut the pepper into sticks. Cut the lime in half. In a bowl, mix the tvp with 180 2P | 250 3P ml of water. Drain the black beans.
3. Cook the vegetablesIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions, the peppers and some of the spices, to taste (caution! spicy) and cook 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Cook the tvp and the black beansIn the same pan, add the tvp and cook 1-2 minutes. Drain and rinse the black beans and add them to the pan. Add the spices, to taste (caution! spicy) and mix well. It's possible to reserve a portion of the mixture with less spices for children, and add to taste in the rest. Cook another 1-2 minutes.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the sour cream with the cilantro and the juice of half a lime.
6. Plate your dishServe the rice with the vegetables, the black bean and tvp mixture, the corn and the crumbled feta cheese. Garnish with the sauce. Bon appétit!