30 min. | 888 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the garlic and the cilantro. Dice the tomato and the onion. Cut the lime into quarters.
2. Cook the rice In a pot, add 1 tbsp of butter and the juice of half a lime. Add the rice and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for 10-12 minutes. Once cooked, add half of the cilantro.
3. Make the black bean mixture Drain and rinse the black beans. In a pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add half of the onions and cook 2-3 minutes. Add the black beans, the garlic and the spice blend . Cook for another 2-3 minutes, while lightly smashing the beans with the back of a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the pico de gallo In a bowl, combine the rest of the onion, the tomato and the rest of the cilantro. Add the juice of half a lime. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Assemble and roll the burritos Add a little of the rice in the center of the tortilla. Add the black bean mixture, the pico de gallo, the sour cream, the guacamole and the cheddar cheese. Start by folding the sides, then roll the bottom of the tortilla over all the filling and then roll it on itself tightly to close. Wrap in aluminum foil. If desired, return to the pan to cook 1-2 minutes on each side.
6. Plate your dish Serve the burritos with the rest of the lime-cilantro rice and the remaining lime wedges. Bon appétit!
2unitWheat tortilla 12in
14gSpice Mix (ground chipotle,garlic powder,smoked paprika,cumin powder)
What you need Bowls, pot, pan, aluminum foil.
% daily value
% daily value