25 min. | 559 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400 ° F. Chop the onion, the lettuce and the cilantro. Dice the tomato. Rehydrate the textured vegetable protein into 120 2P | 200 3P ml of water.
2. Cook the tvp In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the onions 2-3 minutes. Mix in the textured vegetable protein and the spices (to taste, spicy!). Cook 3-4 minutes.
3. Cook the corn tortillas and make the sauce Spread the corn tortillas on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 4-5 minutes. In a bowl, combine the yogurt and the juice of half a lime.
4. Assemble In the large flour tortillas, add the tvp mixture and the cheddar cheese. Place the crispy corn tortillas on top. Add the yogurt sauce, the lettuce, the diced tomatoes and the cilantro. Place the small flour tortillas on top. Close the wrap by making 5 folds.
5. Cook the wrap In a pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the wrap seam-side down first. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Plate your dish Serve the crunch wraps with the rest of the yogurt sauce. Enjoy your meal!
100mlTextured Vegetable Protein
2unitWheat tortilla 12in
2unitWheat tortilla(s) 6in
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
8gSpice Mix (ground chipotle,smoked paprika,garlic powder,dried oregano)
What you need Bowl, pan, baking sheet.
% daily value
% daily value