1. SetupCut the tofu in cubes. Chop the garlic, the ginger, the green onions and the mushrooms. Cut off the ends of the bok choy. In a bowl, mix the tvp with 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp of water. In a bowl, combine the cornstarch with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of water.
2. Cook the riceRinse the rice. In a pot, add the rice and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover. Cook 10-12 minutes.
3. Make the sauceIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the tvp and the mushrooms2-3 minutes. Add the toban djan paste, the garlic, the ginger and the soy sauce. Cook another 1-2 minutes. Add 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water, the cornstarch mixture and 1 tbsp of sugar. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer 4-5 minutes.
4. Boil the tofu and the bok choyBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the tofu and cook 2-3 minutes. Remove and add to the sauce mixture. In the same pot, cook the bok choy for 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
5. AssembleAdd the tofu pieces and the dried peppers(caution! spicy) to the sauce mixture. Coat well, mixing carefully to not break the tofu pieces.
6. Plate your dishServe the tofu with the rice and the bok choy. Garnish with green oignons. Bon appétit!